Embracing Adversity: A Journey of Resilience and Spirituality

 The last two years of my life have been so difficult, both mentally and physically, as I was in bed most of the time, but the beauty of this journey is that I have become the person I want to be in my life for the past few years. Two injuries in life taught me the best lessons of my life, which motivated me to write this blog. Despite the genre being different, my main motive to write this blog post is to create a positive ambience and thinking in one’s mind, despite the number of people who read this blog.


Positives of this blog:


  • Despite the situation in life, if you are honest and hardworking, everything goes smoothly, despite the efforts of someone who tries really hard to put you down.

  • When you are down both mentally and physically, you get the opportunity to read people in and around you, which helps you form an opinion, which helps you grow further ahead in life no matter what.

  • The best part of this phase is that you get to know who is real or fake in life, which makes a definite impact on life.

  • In difficult phases, one thing works for sure: the power of God or Goddess, as they are the ones who will be available 24/7 without any expectations.

  • These two years I saw both difficult and happy shades of my life. Upon that, it taught me how to deal with situations and people no matter what in life.

  • Yes, I am down mentally, physically, and professionally, but the magic is that I learned the most valuable and important lesson of my life: how to value and treat people, especially those who are on our side or not, when it matters most in life.

  • To face back-to-back injuries in life is not an easy task, whether it be physically or mentally, but it entirely depends on how you look at things and move forward in life.

  • The most positive thing I have ever experienced or learned is to respect and value our own people, no matter what.

  • Never ever be jealous of others' success or position in life, as we never know what a person has gone through to reach a certain position in life.

  • If you have this attitude, then be ready to face the consequences of life, as karma is waiting for you and you have no route to escape from it.



My own persecptive:


Being physically down for a longer time is not an easy task, but you need to seek an opportunity to read the situation and the people in and around you. It is so difficult for me to go through this phase, especially when it is the right time to communicate and reach everyone’s expectations. But there is a saying that quotes, “Everything happens for a reason, and one has to accept it irrespective of if’s and buts, which is quite common in life.” I took this as an opportunity to understand the real motive for being alive on this planet, which I cannot disclose on this platform. One thing is for sure: I understood the reality and value of spirituality in life. It’s okay to be an atheist, but never disgrace the power and presence of god or goddess, as you have zero right to disrespect one’s feelings, religion, or trust in god or goddess. If you fall into this category, then you are the only fool on this planet. Be ready to face the consequences. This is because if no one is with you when it matters the most in life, then comes the god or goddess to rescue, as they have zero expectations from social beings. In return, every living being has expectations of a god or goddess, especially when they are down. Why cannot we seek an opportunity or realize that God or Goddess wants to test our personalities and our people at difficult times of life?


The beauty of this difficult phase is that I have ample time to assess myself and my own people and situations, which can help you grow when you are fit both mentally and physically. One important lesson I have learned in this difficult phase is how to deal with it, the immense power of Sanatani dharmam, and the power of god or goddess. This might be debatable, but my point is that you can observe the changes that cannot appear no matter what in life unless you believe in the presence of a god or goddess. When I am down mentally, physically, and professionally, the only thing that keeps me motivated and drives me through is being constantly reminded that everything is okay and all things fall into place as time passes. This positive mentality and attitude can be developed only when one is honest and has the guts to accept reality and situations and move forward in life.


My closing statement:


I would like to end this blog by quoting this: “When you are down and honest in life, then god or goddess will come to aid no matter what.” Being a proud Sanatani and firm believer in Hinduism, I have learned one thing throughout the difficult phase of my life: be happy, work hard, and believe in god or goddess, as they are the ones who can change your fortune at any point in life. Apart from this, my sincere request to the person who is reading the blog is to never compare or underestimate anyone, as you never know who can do wonders in life. So spread positivity from every angle possible.


Jai Shree Ram. Jai Hind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NORTON ERROR 8504 101

Whats-App Corona Virus Information Hub

ETIHAD AIRWAYS